A pallet display creatively showcases large volumes of product for quick selling. A pallet display can be shipped directly to retailers and will be placed in 1-piece, stocked with product, on the sales floor. All pallet displays can be designed to showcase a single product line or multiple products at once and are custom designed according to branding guidelines.
Full Pallet Displays – A full pallet display takes up the total space of a pallet. They are shipped to store and placed on the sales floor on a full pallet.
Half Pallet Displays – A half pallet display is shipped and placed in the store on a half pallet.
Quarter Pallet Displays – A quarter pallet display is shipped and placed in the store on a quarter pallet.
– Quarter Pallet Displays –
– Half Pallet Display –
Wal-mart Full Pallet Display
Sam’s Club Full Pallet Display
- Maximize space on the retail sales floor
- Multi-purpose display targeted for impulse buy
- Used with smaller/lightweight items
- To communicate important information using high quality graphics while holding ample product at the point of purchase